- Variables every business must consider: customers, costs, and competition
Using market segmentation to define which pricing model is most appropriate
Now you’ve found a model – how much should you actually be charging?
- Defining a pricing strategy: cost-plus pricing, competitor-based pricing, or value-based pricing?
- Finding your absolute lower bound for pricing: the part costs play
- Benchmarking competition to make sure you're in the same ballpark
- Behavioural insights, trends, and price sensitivity