Chief Executive Officer
- Examining the processes undertaken to launch a dedicated sports streaming app in Australia
- How Kayo Sports introduced cost-effective sports programming designed to suit the needs of their customers
- Improving the products, services, and features to increase customer retention
Chief Audience, Commerce and Data Officer
- Continual analysis and improvement of your on-going value proposition
- Highlighting the importance of personalised experiences
- Developing the appropriate processes to guarantee on-demand fulfilment
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Blinker Car Subscription
In this international Keynote presentation we welcome Phil Pomford, General Manager, Global Enterprise eCommerce – Asia Pacific at WorldPay, From video games to B2B technology, TV to yoga lessons, consumers are committing to monthly payments in almost every sector. But is that because subscriptions are inherently attractive to consumers, or are they just a means to an end? And how does the structure of subscription-based products affect businesses and their day-to-day operations? As one of the world’s foremost payment experts, we’ve explored users’ relationships with subscriptions, delved deeper into the growth of this model, and analysed how brands can capitalize.
General Manager, Global Enterprise eCommerce – Asia Pacific
- How to balance acquisition, retention and monetization to drive long term growth
- How to design a product portfolio that maximizes your reach
- Why how you charge is as important as what you charge
- How to be smart in making price changes
Simon-Kutcher & Partners
- Pitching your product to create its own market value
- Leveraging your positive brand to connect with customers
- Driving subscriptions on an emotional and ethical level
Speaker to be announced
- Strategies to retain existing customers
- How to best monitor customer usage of your service
- Uncover new ways to deliver ongoing value to your customers
Chief Executive Officer
Country Business Leader – ANZ
Partnerships Lead – ANZ
Enterprise Sales Manager
- Understanding the legal issues your organisation needs to keep in mind while you’re developing your subscription service
- Outlining the relevant state and federal legislative regimes you need to be aware of regarding advertising claims for your products and services
- Highlighting the law as it relates to auto-renewal payments
- Do you really know your customers?
- Can you anticipate their purchasing behaviour?
- Do you understand what drives them to purchase – from you or your competition?
In this session, you will explore why knowing your customers and providing ongoing value is the crux of a successful subscription business. Moloney shares some of her challenges and barriers as well as the all-important steps your business could take to create value that appeals to your subscribers and turn the churn.
General Manager, Growth & Customer Commercialisation SMB
- Are customers using the service to the best of its ability
- Reducing churn through the effective use of usage billing
- How to use product launches to minimise churn without giving away significant discounts on services
Manager – Customer Success Australia and New Zealand